Recruit-A-Friend Program Details
The Realm War continues to rage and the armies of Order and Destruction are always on the lookout for new recruits. Do you know a brave warrior that could bolster the ranks? You could earn exciting in-game rewards and 30 days of free game time when you recruit family and friends to join the battle in Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning!
Here's how it works:
- Invite Family and Friends - Players of WAR can send an invitation to family and friends from the Account Center.
- Earn Rewards - When your recruits becoming paying subscribers, you'll be rewarded with 30 days of game time, plus other exciting in-game rewards.
Free Game Time - For every recruit that becomes a paying subscriber, your account will be credited with 30 days of game time.
Loyal Pet - Recruit one subscriber, and your King will present you with a loyal pet from his own kennels to join you on your journeys.
Recruit two subscribers, and you will receive a rare magic item to aid in your training of new troops for the war effort.
This gift from Karl Franz himself grants a 5% bonus to group experience and renown. In addition, the wielder gains the power to summon realm-mates to their aid.
This gift from Tchar'zanek himself grants a 5% bonus to group experience and renown. In addition, the wielder gains the power to summon realm-mates to their aid.
Exclusive New Mount
Recruit three subscribers, and you will receive an exclusive new mount, the Enslaved Manticore and the Imperial Griffon.
- Players may recruit new players or invite back former players that have been gone for more than sixty (60) days.
- New recruits will need to use the link in their invitation email to create their Recruit-A-Friend free trial.
- Game time and in-game item rewards are only awarded after a recruit becomes a paying subscriber to WAR.
- Recruitment invites can be recalled at anytime, and expire after 30 days.
- Program open to purchasers of the retail game only, and is not available to players in the free trial.